About the Artisan
Handicrafts Assocation of Bhutan (HAB) periodically recieves registration from artisans which enables them to avail the various benefits offered to its members.
- Business Opportunities with domestic as well as internation markets and trade fairs.
- Platform for participation in skill development training along with various priviledges.
- Platform for participation in observation and study mission programs in foreign countries organised by HAB’s initiative.
- Support in terms on recommendations and profile boosting in time of need for promotion of business and personal.
- Opportunity to participate in buyer and seller meeting organized by the HAB.
- Opportunity to participate in crafts competition organized in the nation as well as in international arena.
- Opportunities to be selected as an excellent exporter, excellent artist, and craftsmen upon the recommendation of HAB from different promotional agencies.
Artisans, Craftsmen and Small-Scale Traders
Traders, Exporters, Manufactures and Cooperatives with Legal Entity.
Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), registered District and Block Associations working for the crafts sector.
Any other office including overseas offices.
Individual or Institutions conferred by the HAB in reorganization of contribution to the development of handicrafts sector.