HAB ’ s objectives are to become a nationally significant organization recognized by all as:
• A strategically important centre for learning and enhancement of the skills related to handicrafts (including business competencies).
• A key player in the preservation of Bhutanese crafts, trusted for our work in safeguarding the authenticity.
• A focus for initiatives which promote handicrafts among women and in rural communities for income generation, the creation of employment and social inclusion.
• An association that delivers valuable knowledge to its beneficiaries through high quality services.
• As an independent, transparent and democratic association, HAB welcomes individuals and organizations working in the handicrafts sector who share these objectives.